Dear Mom and Dad,
I really want to go to Costa Rica or Nicaragua this summer. There is a company that is looking for families to help them develop the “Greatest Green Family Vacation” in the world. All we have to do is apply by filling out this form. I think we are the perfect family for this. We are into sustainability, we love to travel and we really know how to have a good time. I know you are busy, but filling out this form should not take more than 10 minutes. Please!!! They said they have received only about 100 applications by now and we have a real good chance to win this.
The even extended the deadline for the application from this coming Sunday to May 24th. That should give you enough time.
We really appreciate this. Thanks a lot.
The Cayuga Collection consists of eight Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges in Costa Rica and Nicaragua offering unique rain forest, beach, lake and mountain experiences to its visitors. Most of the hotels and lodges are ideal family destinations
Participating Family Travel Destinations in Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
- Lapa Rios Eco Lodge on the Osa Peninsula: Literally in the middle of the rainforest, surrounded by nature and wildlife, a true tropical Costa Rican experience.
- Harmony Hotel Nosara: Laid back with yoga and spa for mum, amazing beach and surfing for everyone else, and the juice bar and sushi bar are not to be missed!
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Inn: Amazing culinary tours, birding, volcanoes ,cloud forests and zip lines close at hand.
- Arenas del Mar Resort in Manuel Antonio: The best of both worlds, with rainforests and ocean on either side, full service spa, and outstanding food.
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge in Lake Nicaragua: Choose a lake experience, with swimming, kayaking volcano explorations, exploring the streets of nearby Granada and Baseball with the local kids.
- Latitude 10 Resort in Santa Teresa: Family Surf Vacation or some horseback riding along the beach. Staying in your own private casita has many perks.
- Hotel Grano de Oro in San Jose: Exploring the vibrant capital city of Costa Rica, colonial charm with museums, theater and great restaurants close by.