How to have a sustainable luxury vacation in Costa Rica or Nicaragua
EXPERIENCE CULTURES, LEARN NEW SKILLS, CONNECT WITH LOCALS AND RELAX YOUR SENSES
We invite you to indulge in a guilt-free holiday and travel experience at our award-winning eco-lodges, eco-resorts and sustainable hotels in Costa Rica and Nicaragua. We are fully committed to the four “P’s” of sustainability – people, planet, profit and place – and have been recognized as world leaders in upscale sustainable tourism for almost 20 years.
Each of our eight unique properties offers a myriad of active lifestyle experiences:
[list type=”icon” style=”none” icon=”play” icon_color=”#187c6a”]
- Hiking to wild rainforest waterfalls at Lapa Rios Eco Lodge on the Osa Peninsula near Corcovado National Park.
- Surfing and stand-up paddling lessons at Guiones beach at the Harmony Hotel, Nosara in Guanacaste.
- Horseback excursions along pristine beaches near Latitude 10 Resort in Santa Teresa on the Nicoya Peninsula.
- Wild water rafting adventures alongside Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Nature Resort near Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Touring the organic coffee plantations at Finca Rosa Blanca near Poas and Barva volcanoes.
- Kayak excursions to natural hot springs merging with Lake Nicaragua at Jicaro Island Ecolodge near Granada.
- Whale watching or snorkeling tours from Kurà Design Villas.
- Learning about the culture, history and architecture of San José while staying at the Grano de Oro Hotel.
Let us help you with your hotel reservations or itinerary planning for your vacation in Costa Rica or Nicaragua.