Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges heads to Morocco
This is the third time Cayuga heads to Morocco to represent its collection of ecolodges and sustainable hotels and resorts at Pure Life Experiences, one of the world’s most special travel trade shows. The event is ” by invitation (and inspiration) only” and we are proud that three years ago we were the first and only hospitality company that represented Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Today, there are many more colleagues from Costa Rica and Nicaragua accompanying us in this event giving a big marketing push to our region in general. This is great as the worldwide competition is fierce. Safari camps, Arctic expeditions, Galapagos sailing trips, desert trekking and even space travel is offered at this show to a variety of hand selected travel agents. But we are ready and know that we can play in those leagues.
We are now representing nine very special Hotels, Resorts, Ecolodges, Plantation Inns and Haciendas in Costa Rica and Nicaragua at Pure:
- Lapa Rios Ecolodge on the Osa Peninsula near Corcovado National Park.
- Arenas del Mar Beachfront and Rainforest Resort near Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn near the Barva and Paos Volcanos in the Central Highlands.
- Grano de Oro Hotel and Restaurant, an Oasis in the Capital City of San Jose.
- Latitude 10 Exclusive Beach Resort in Santa Teresa on the Southern Nicoya Peninsula.
- The Harmony Hotel at Playa Guiones Surf Beach near Nosara, Guanacaste.
- Hacienda Tayutic Luxury Guest House in the Switzerland of Costa Rica called Turrialba.
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge on Lake Nicaragua near the Colonial Town of Granada.
- Kura Design Villas, the Ultimate Luxury Romantic Getaway in the hills above Uvita near Dominical.
To learn more about the tradeshow. Visit: www.purelifeexperiences.com